You know you’re living a charmed life when you glance out the window and discover cute little bird, feathers aflutter, taking a dip in the very bird bath you have sweetly provided them. But what’s a bird to do after sunset or as the weather gets colder and the bird bath becomes an ice skating rink?
Let’s face it—birds aren’t known for their figure skating skills. Help your feathered friends out by using this Bird Bath De-Icer so they can enjoy their little spa day or night, year round.
- Safely maintains open water to 20° below zero Fahrenheit.
- Solid aluminum housing to keep the unit from falling out of the bird bath
- Rock-like design and texture blends in naturally with any bird bath
- Unit may be spray painted to match bird bath
- Will never calcify, rust, or leave stains
- Completely safe to use: will never melt or burn plastic bird baths
- Thermostatically controlled at 50 watts: a value compared to most alternative brands
- Virtually indestructible
- Durable enamel finish is easily cleaned
- Three year limited warranty
- MET listed