The Classic Dog Fence pet fencing is a modern and highly effective system enabling you to keep one or more dogs in complete freedom within a perimeter, fenced or unfenced, you have defined. You define your dog’s play area by installing a wire, called antenna wire, around the authorized perimeter. This wire placed on the ground, buried or raised on an existing fence carries a radio signal from the transmitter. When your dog, wearing a receiver collar, approaches this wire, he is warned by beep sounds that he is too close to an area where he is not allowed; then if he carries on, static stimulation will be emitted by the collar. Your dog will have to leave the unauthorized area to stop the stimulation and beep sounds.
- Wireless Fence Unit with LCD Screen
- Remote Trainer Unit with LCD Screen
- Pet Collar Unit – Best Fits Pets Over 20 lbs
- Power Adapters (For Pet Collar & Wireless Fence Units)
- Rechargeable Battery (For Wireless Fence Unit)
- AAA Batteries x 2 (For Remote Trainer Unit)
- Nylon Collar Strap
- 2 Pairs Collar Contacts – Long & Short (For Pet Collar Unit)
- Training Flags x 50
- Test Light
- Outdoor Ground Stake (For Wireless Fence Unit)
- User’s Guide
The Motorola TRAVELFENCE50 is a wireless fence with remote trainer that can be used at home to train your dog not to wander out of the backyard, or as a rechargeable battery powered containment and training solution for vacations or quick trips.